LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמה: זכור אותי
ברוכים הבאים לעולם הבדיקות, כאן אתם מוזמנים לשאול כאוות נפשכם לגבי מקצוע הבדיקות וה-QA, כיצד ניתן להיכנס, מה כדאי ללמוד, היכן כדאי ללמוד, שאלות מראיונות וכד'.
(אנא הקפידו על טוהר הפורום - טענות כלפי גורמים שונים יש להעלות תוך גיבוי עובדתי ובצורה מכובדת, פרסום סמוי ללא גילוי נאות אסור בתחליט האיסור - כתיבת עובדות והמלצות מותר)
כאן אין לפרסם הודעות עבודה או חיפוש עבודה - אלא רק בפורום המתאים.

נושא representation of the T-shaped tester

representation of the T-shaped tester 31 אוק 2013 10:30 #988

• halperinko
  • מנותקים
  • Administrator
  • פוסטים: 836
  • תודות שהתקבלו 35
  • קארמה: 3
Augusto Evangelisti @augeva :

Great feedback on the our representation of the T-shaped tester, where is the brain? help us design it! #AgileTD pic.twitter.com/JosusFNyjw
pic.twitter.com/JosusFNyjw

https://twitter.com/augeva/status/395842630732357632/photo/1

עריכה אחרונה: 31 אוק 2013 10:38 ע"י halperinko.
יש להרשם בכדי לכתוב בפורום.

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• Tips to reduce flakiness in UI Automation Scripting.

There are a few steps you can take to reduce flakiness in UI automation scripting: Make sure your test environment is stable and consistent. This means ensuring that the operating system, browsers, and any other tools or applications are up to date and configured properly Use explicit waits rather than implicit waits. Implicit waits tell […]

5.12.2022 | 1:17 קרא עוד...
  • Testing: From Aristotelian to Galilean, Part 2

Testing: From Aristotelian to Galilean, Part 2 In this post I’ll continue on directly from part 1 where we ended up with a lot of models and a recognition of competing interpretations of quality along with a need for testability. I should note that this post likely provides the culmination of all the “History and Science” posts up to this point. The goal throughout this series of posts was showing a bit of how testing had to develop so that everyone could understand the historical basis of how testing evolved within the context of the scientific method. Creating Increasingly Complicated Systems There’s a key lesson that people, like astronomers and other thinkers, were starting to learn as they got closer to actually doing science. With all of our models, we can increase complexity. Not a problem. Well, as long as our testing methods are able to keep up with that complexity. And our testing methods must be capable of being related to observations that have value. But, ideally, not just value in how something works but also in terms of how the way something works aligns with our experiences. And maybe a little about why it all works the way it does to provide the experience it does. Let’s head back to Copernicus and dig into a little more history along the same lines as we looked at in the previous post. It wasn’t just Copernicus that found circle for orbits didn’t always work so great. Those early Greek astronomers that Copernicus was responding to also recognized[…]

5.12.2022 | 12:06 קרא עוד...
  • Remembering Jerry Weinberg: Weinberg on Writing – The Fieldstone Method

Remembering Jerry Weinberg: Weinberg on Writing – The Fieldstone Method It’s been four years since – sadly – Gerald M. “Jerry” Weinberg passed away. Ever since then, I struggled with some public mourning about him, until recently I had just the right idea. On a weekly basis, I will publish a review of a book I read that Jerry either wrote himself or is about some of his work. With not so many books from Jerry left on my shelf, I picked Weinberg on Writing – The Fieldstone Method, published by Dorset House in 2006. As the title notes, Jerry wrote over 40 books in his career, spanning at least from 1958, up until his death in 2018. So, when such an accomplished author writes a book about writing, it’s a must-read in the case are considering writing on your own. I recall how Jerry made early on a distinguishment between an author and a writer, but I can’t find that reference in the book’s index. So it might as well have been a blog entry he published on one of his blogs at the time. Basically, an author could be a one-time contributor to a book or an article, while a writer makes a living from his writing work. The subtitle of his book can be explained rather simply, and Jerry offers his explanation from the get-go. A fieldstone wall is built with stones lying around in the wild. These are not perfectly shaped. So, if you want to build something like a wall out of fieldstones, you need[…]

5.12.2022 | 9:45 קרא עוד...

טיפים

לרשימה המלאה >>