LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמה: זכור אותי
כאן הינכם מוזמנים לתת משוב לגבי התנהלות הפורום ואתר ITCB, שיטות העבודה, בחינות וכן הלאה.
אנו כאן לרשותכם, במטרה לשפר את השיח בעולם הבדיקות בארץ, ולהתמקצע.

נושא פורומים: דיווח למנהל -תגובה לאחר משלוח דיווח למנהל

פורומים: דיווח למנהל -תגובה לאחר משלוח דיווח למנהל 28 מאי 2013 07:42 #510

• halperinko
  • מנותקים
  • Administrator
  • פוסטים: 836
  • תודות שהתקבלו 35
  • קארמה: 3
פורומים: דיווח למנהל - לאחר משלוח דיווח למנהל ניתן לצפות לחלונית תגובה כגון "הודעתך נשלחה בהצלחה". בפועל אין תגובה.

(קדימות #3)
יש להרשם בכדי לכתוב בפורום.

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• Being Taught to Report

Being Taught to Report This evening I attended Ask Me Anything - Test Reporting with Elizabeth Zagroba hosted by Ministry of Testing. As expected it was rammed with nuggets of wisdom. Here's a handful:Test reports are not necessarily the end. Give enough detail that your work can be understood and perhaps questioned and then the conversation can start.Test reports are not just for others. You can use them to clarify your thinking, understand your coverage, step back and choose where to go next.The reaction to your test reports is important. If no-one's listening, perhaps you need to change something. Better still, ask what your stakeholders want to hear from you as well or instead.If you're not sure whether something makes sense to report, ask someone you trust before reporting it.One style of report does not fit all uses. Format, content, length, style, and so on can all vary depending on the context. You can report during testing as well as afterwards. Externalise your thoughts for yourself or those you're working with.Elizabeth also mentioned the Rapid Software Testing story format for reports. I take a version of that as a good basic default, and I cast it like this:What I did What I foundRisks and valueValue might be stuff that stakeholders particularly wanted to know has been covered, risks will include new uncertainties uncovered in this work. Things I didn't do, but which could be relevant, will go into the risks section. 

26.01.2021 | 3:19 קרא עוד...
  • SpecSync v3.2 released / display iteration and step results in ADO!

Learn how the SpecSync product is tested. The post SpecSync v3.2 released / display iteration and step results in ADO! appeared first on Gáspár Nagy on software.

26.01.2021 | 10:07 קרא עוד...
  • Back to Basics – Test Bed

Back to Basics – Test Bed In this post, let's go back to basics.😇 What is Test Bed? It's the Test Execution environment configured for Testing. Before we (Software Testers) start the Test Execution, it is highly important to ensure that the Test Bed (Hardware, System Software, Application Software, Network Configuration/Setup, Application under Test, Test Data, Reference Documents, People, and anything else that can contribute to Testing) is set up appropriately. It helps us to keep the focus on Testing (rather than dealing with the issues which slows down the Testing activities). Below is the Mind Map I have created about Test Bed. I am sure; additional information can be added in the above mind map. Feel free to comment below with your inputs. Keep learning, keep sharing, and yes, stay safe. 😇

26.01.2021 | 7:26 קרא עוד...

טיפים

• בודק - עקוב אחרי בודקים אחרים בטוויטר ובבלוגים
    בודק - עקוב אחרי בודקים אחרים בטוויטר ובבלוגים בודק - עקוב אחרי בודקים אחרים בטוויטר ובבלוגים, חלוק רעיונות והתנסויות, כתוב, קבל משוב ושפר את יכולות ההתדיינות – נראה כי היתרונות בעולם הטוויטר חמקו מעיני קהילת הבודקים הישראלית אשר לרוב דווקא ממהרת לאמץ ומשתלבת בסביבות…
    קרא עוד...
  • מבט טרי מביא באגים טריים
    מבט טרי מביא באגים טריים מבט טרי מביא באגים טריים באופן טבעי אנו כבודקים מתמחים בעבודה עם המוצר שאותו אנו בודקים, בהרבה מקרים זהו יתרון (אנו יכולים לזהות בעיות, לעבוד מהר יותר וכן הלאה), אך לעיתים זהו חיסרון – אנו מפתחים…
    קרא עוד...
לרשימה המלאה >>