LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• Tuesday Notes – Follow your processes – 28/01/2020

Hey everyone,   Here’s a few quick points on what I've been up to: Podcast I'm listening to.. The Wolf’s Den Going from rags to riches, back to rags, and then back to riches yet again, Jordan Belfort is that rare breed of individuals who knows how to land on his feet, regardless of what life ... [Read more...] The post Tuesday Notes – Follow your processes – 28/01/2020 appeared first on The Life Of One Man.

29.01.2020 | 2:21 קרא עוד...
  • Tuesday Design Fails: The longest list

The post Tuesday Design Fails: The longest list appeared first on The Life Of One Man.

29.01.2020 | 2:13 קרא עוד...
  • Taking Pleasure

I recently had another great discussion with a developer, essentially over hot drinks in the kitchen. We covered all sorts of topics, a lot around how testers and developers can help each other when communicating in bug reports. It’s a sensible and productive conversation to have, since both sides – and maybe others on each team – can make simple changes that really benefit the other. Naturally, we also talked about those awkward bug reports – ones that are hard for either side to reproduce. The developer appreciated and understood that as testers, we don’t want to write bug reports where it’s not entirely clear, or the steps aren’t reliably reproducing the problem, or we’ve only seen it happen once – it’s really bad, but we’ve no idea what we did! These things happen. I agreed and said that I really don’t want to be raising those sorts of bugs. I’ll put an appropriate amount of time in before conceding that the benefits of raising it now outweigh the cost of pressing on. Maybe the developer can suggest a route to reproduce it, just from the vague description or error message? Maybe the developer can quickly guess what’s happened and doesn’t need lots of reproduction steps? I also said that I didn’t get any pleasure from raising bugs generally. Then had to stop myself. Wait a second… I do take pleasure from it… but from where? It’s certainly not that I’ve “broken” something that a colleague has been working on,[…]

29.01.2020 | 11:30 קרא עוד...

טיפים

לרשימה המלאה >>