LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• Discover the Best Automation Testing Strategies For 2020

Automation Testing Made Easy Tools Tips and Training Discover the Best Automation Testing Strategies For 2020 I’m sure if you’re reading this post it’s because you regularly face the extreme challenge of creating reliable, maintainable automated tests. You also know how hard it can be to stay up to speed on the latest in software development and testing with all the different tools and techniques needed to stay relevant in the […] You’re reading Discover the Best Automation Testing Strategies For 2020, originally posted on Automation Testing Made Easy Tools Tips and Training - Helping you succeed with all things software test automation performance & security and copyrighted by Joe Colantonio

27.01.2020 | 8:03 קרא עוד...
  • Would Heu-risk it? Part 13: The Observer

Would Heu-risk it? Part 13: The Observer Oh, ending this week with a good tool! We are getting into data analysis territory as you can see by the rhyme: “We might believe we know how something will be usedBelieve me, by the actual statistics you might be amusedMake sure you check what in reality occursAnd stand by to adapt to what the user actually prefers” So, what does it mean? This could potentially cover so many different areas, it should perhaps be at least 3-4 blog posts! I can think of at least 4 different interpretations to what this card means:– Observability– Monitoring– Data analysis– User behaviour They are all relevant and I am no expert in either but this will be a mishmash of a little bit of them all. I have tried to put some good links in the reading suggestion for any of you who want to know more.No matter why you do it, how you do it and when you do it – looking at the actual DATA is a great idea! In order to do that, you need to have the data and preferably know what to do with it. BUT, as with security – you can do wonders with just a little, it does not have to be perfect to be valuable. And oh my the learning potential here! This could potentially be anything from– Learning how to read code “well enough” in order to evaluate impact by the actual code changes instead of relying on someone telling you what has[…]

27.01.2020 | 7:00 קרא עוד...
  • A (former) tester interview – Beren Van Daele

A (former) tester interview – Beren Van Daele Everyone knows Beren: he’s the TestSphere guy and he came in 2018 for a RiskStorming workshop during MixIt in Lyon. Today, as a former tester, a coach, a conference organiser or a Product Manager, he answers our questions in this new interview. Expect unusual answers! Who are you, what are you doing, where are you working? I’m Beren, a Belgian former-tester. I’m afraid I don’t have an easy answer to the question of what I do, as I do many things: Consult, create products, do workshops, help organise a conference and manage a company.
 All that… while traveling most of the time. I’m also homeless, you see.
 My address is at my brother’s house and all the stuff I don’t use sits in his attic.
 My essentials are in my bag, or bags when cycling. Let’s say your current role is Nomadic Entrepreneur: could you describe in a few lines what it is about? Free time and work time are especially fluid for me. One day I could be sleeping late, after waking up I’d answer several questions in Whatsapp and then go for a run.
Other times I’m travelling to a different city to do a workshop, meet potential clients or employees. Sometimes I’m doing calls from a coffee shop on the road while cycling from city A to city B. Or I could be doing a normal 9 to 5 sit-in-the-office job for a while. When it comes to my employees, I’d say it’s mostly about helping other people[…]

27.01.2020 | 3:48 קרא עוד...

טיפים

• בודק - למד להסביר
    בודק - למד להסביר בודק - למד להסביר – כבודקים אנו נאלצים להעביר הלאה מידע רב בשלבים שונים של עבודתנו, החל מהסבר על התקדמות ומצב משימת הבדיקות שלפנינו, דרך הסבר מהות הבאגים, מקורם, חומרתם והשלכותיהם. מעבר לכך פעמים רבות אנו…
    קרא עוד...
  • האם אנו משקיעים יותר מדיי זמן בתכנון בדיקות לגירסה ראשונה?
    האם אנו משקיעים יותר מדיי זמן בתכנון בדיקות לגירסה ראשונה? האם אנו משקיעים יותר מדיי זמן בתכנון בדיקות לגירסה ראשונה? אמנם צריך להגדיר בדיקות אלו, אך ייתכן מאוד שעדיף להשקיע יותר בכתיבה של בדיקות רגרסייה עמן נשתמש הרבה יותר פעמים. בדיקות גירסה ראשונה מטפלות בצורה אטומית…
    קרא עוד...
לרשימה המלאה >>