LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• New eBook series on the Digital Transformation

New eBook series on the Digital Transformation Proud to present the first edition of three eBooks on the Digital Transformation: Title “Why your organization will not survive the next 5 years, and how to avoid that.” In this first eBook I describe trends that force organizations to adapt their business model and invest in a flexible and adaptive development process. In this eBook I give some examples of disruptive changes and explain how this could impact organizations like yours…. You can download the eBook for free (if you leave behind a few details) on the Valori Website. Currently the publication is in Dutch, I am sorry for that. This first edition will be followed by two more eBooks….we are currently working on the 2nd edition that will describe what organizations do to become adaptive. To be Continued…  

18.03.2019 | 9:28 קרא עוד...
  • Ethical Dilemma #MachineLearning #AI

Everyone talks about AI, I am ready to give you my 5 cents. I started to study IT 20 years ago. In my circle AI was a thing, I thought I want to belong to the cool gang make it as my topic as well. But my enthusiasm did not last for a long time. … Continue reading Ethical Dilemma #MachineLearning #AI

18.03.2019 | 6:12 קרא עוד...
  • These are my confessions…..(as a Huddler)

These are my confessions…..(as a Huddler) So, UKSTAR 2019 has finished, as has my fourth stint volunteering as Community Huddle host (at EuroSTAR and UKSTAR*). *other wonderful conferences are available It’s a long old slog, but a very rewarding one, here’s my way of running my very own retrospective of them all to date….in no particular order, because I’m still tired. Huddler supreme @christovskia in full flow during the coffee break at #UKSTARConf pic.twitter.com/pIyUjykRch — UKSTAR (@UKSTARconf) March 11, 2019 What is the Huddle? This community huddle has two guises: The online community presence of EuroSTAR; blogs, tester’s chat, webinars etc. are hosted from there. https://huddle.eurostarsoftwaretesting.com/ is where you can find it. That isn’t the focus of this blog, as I can’t confess to have contributed to that. The expo booth hosted at EuroSTAR and UKSTAR conferences, formerly the Community Hub. The conference’s team wrote a nice little intro to this year’s UKSTAR conference here. I would say, there was some added pressure with the message on the sign: How did I become a Huddle volunteer? This was pure chance. I follow a lot of Twitter accounts, if I find the word tester in the bio, I’m likely to follow. One such account is EuroSTAR’s Huddle account. I was browsing Twitter one evening; while sitting on the floor of my youngest son’s bedroom, whilst I held his hand to help him sleep; and came across a call for volunteers for the upcoming EuroSTAR conference in Copenhagen (2017). There were four areas that you could volunteer: Cadets,[…]

18.03.2019 | 3:57 קרא עוד...

טיפים

לרשימה המלאה >>